Purpose of the role
The overall purpose of the role is to monitor health, safety and wellbeing of the company operations and the employees throughout any 24-hour period, 7 days per week, (24/7).
Key accountability areas
- Operate the company workforce management system including the processing of all duty “Book on” and duty welfare “check calls”.
- Receive and disseminate communications from employees not attending assigned duties, identifying, and allocating suitably trained replacements.
- General administration duties to include report writing and collation.
- Escalate all incidents to relevant line management by following the companies Incident reporting process.
- Maintain strict Data Protection (GDPR) standards, adhering to the policies and procedures put in place in relation to monitoring, recording, extracting, and sharing of Information.
- Excellent grasp of the English Language in both written and verbal formats.
- Good standard of education including excellent numeracy and literacy skills.
- Demonstratable interpersonal and communicating skills including a clear and concise telephone manner with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Leadership skills gained in a professional setting or via vocational training/further education (Evidenced by Certification).
- Recent experience of working within a team environment and relevant experience of working alone and setting own priorities.
- Proven ability to concentrate for long periods of time and have excellent observational skills.
- Recent experience using Windows Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, c).
- Must have good attention to detail and ability to multitask when required.
- Previous Security Control Room experience.