Responsible for leading the delivery of software testing and project deliverables. Planning, executing, and reporting against software testing activities for large, enterprise applications.
- Responsibilities include developing test plans and carrying out tests, automating testing, and using a bug tracking system.
- Prepare end-end functional document of ongoing and up-coming applications/software’s
- Prepare user manuals of rolled-out applications/software’s
- Prepare troubleshooting steps of applications/software’s
- Primary responsibility is software test development and automation.
- Need to coordinate all testing activities involving multiple IT systems
- Acts as a lead in the creation, preparation, and conduct of quality assurance reviews and the development and execution of test plans and test scripts
- Works with client to establish and maintain a consistent test methodology and to resolve questions during the testing process
- Expertise in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) procedures and methodologies and able to conduct UAT for projects single handedly.
- Perform User Acceptance, System, Integration, mobile Testing of the Functional Requirements and business processes
- Documentation of Test System Scenarios, Test Cases and Test Scripts
- Identification and analysis of software defects
- Logs, tracks, and verifies resolution of software and specification defects
- Work with business users to ensure the quality of delivered software as well as ensuring timely bug resolution.
CWare Technologies is an independent IT Consulting and Engineering organization headquartered in Islamabad, Pakistan with Sales offices in Middle East. We present comprehensive tools and services to wide-ranging business so that anyone, novice or expert, can leverage technology and thrive. We he ...Read More