CWTC is looking for an HR Lead to support our Human Resources department. You will act as the first point of contact for HR-related queries from employees.
Responsibilities include recruitment & employee search, training, designing, compensation & benefits packages & employee retention policies.
- Answer employees’ queries about HR-related issues
- Define job description and document specifications
- Resolve issues between management and employees
- Design Updating office policies and procedures
- compensation and benefits packages
- Manage employees’ grievances
- Direct all hiring and training procedures for new employees
- Letter issuance and maintain records
- Maintain JD’S for existing & new requirements
- Assisting departments with recruitments requirements
- Job posting on different portals based on requirements.
- Preparing reports on expenses
- Organize and maintain personnel records
- Maintaining employment files, car maintenance files,
- Maintain attendance monthly basis
- Monitoring and maintaining office equipment and inventory supplies; orders replacement supplies as needed
Policies and procedures
- Maintain updates & develop forms for office tasks related to recruitment, absence/leaves, requisition of items etc.
- Routine assessments employees & organizing training programs if required.
- Organizing event related to employee health and safety, team work & other activities to enhance office culture.