To lead the iOS application development
- Strong proficiency in Apple's Swift programming language.
- Strong experience with XCode, Cocoa Touch, iPhone/iPad Apple SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Must have knowledge/experience with SQL database and server-side related technologies.
- Experience with offline storage and threading
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Familiarity with push notifications
- Must have excellent understanding of design patterns
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, or SVN
- Must be familiar with iTunes, AppStore, and app delivery processes and must have live applications on the app store
- Prior experience with chatting applications will be preferred