1. To enthusiastically manage all operational activities pertaining to Supply Chain Management
2. To coordinate with internal and external stakeholders (including Finance, Project Management, Vendors etc.) as per the SCM workflow requirement
3. To maintain highest level of operational service while efficiently responding to their queries, grievances, and suggestions.
4. To maintain updated database through SCM Application at all times.
5. To present SCM reports/analytics as required by the Management.
1. Graduate with at-least 1 Year of Experience
2. Experience in Coordination, SCM Operations, Management Reporting
3. MS Office Proficiency
Cyber Internet Services Private Limited (CYBERNET) is a leading Internet and Data Communication Network Service Provider in Pakistan. Established in 1997, as a Lakson Group Company, CYBERNET focuses on providing specialized solutions for different enterprise verticals with end to end solutions inclu ...Read More