1) Has worked on CEM (Capital Expenditure Management) or similar supply chain software.
2) Has worked on PO generation and invoice processing.
3) Has the acumen to negotiate with current vendors and work on bringing newer and better ones.
4) Take full ownership of vendor payments and maintaining invoice records.
5) Help the Head of Department with looking after procurement (both local and imported one).
6) Help Head of Department with managing inventory stocks (calculations of order size and order timings) and taking full ownership of maintaining stock levels.
7) He or She would be required to maintain detailed reports ensuring stores have enough stocks, planning delivery time table and tracking products through depots to make sure they arrive at their destinations.
8) Is aware or has hands on experience on the tendering process/concept.