We are looking to hire an experienced Shopify developer with following responsibilities:
• Contribute in all phases of the development life cycle
• Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
• Generate custom-tailored Shopify themes, and alter pre-existing templates
• Research, customize and implement third-party add-ons, plugins, and other integrations
• Write well-designed, testable, efficient code by using software development best practices
• Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality Must have:
• Knowledge in other ecommerce platforms like Magento, woocommerce, BigCommerce will be preferred.
• Prior experience of integration with external web services, like SOAP, REST, or Graph QL APIs.
• Team player attitude and ability to work in a fast paced environment
Job Type: Full-time
Cyberspace was established in 2011 and its operations and functions have been continue to expand since it's inception. Though the company is still young in the roots but it is still streaming towards it's goals and missions quite handsomely and accurately. Cyber Space is not only a traditional softw ...Read More