· Working on CPT/ICD coding
· Review patient bills for accuracy and completeness and obtain any missing information
· Knowledge of insurance guidelines especially Medicare and state Medicaid
· Follow up on unpaid claims within standard billing cycle timeframe
· Check each insurance payment is for accuracy and compliance with contract discount
· Call insurance companies regarding any discrepancy in payments if necessary
· Identify and bill secondary or tertiary insurances
· All accounts are to be reviewed for insurance or patient follow-up
· Answer patient or insurance telephone inquiries pertaining to assigned accounts.
· To Communicate Effectively with Team and Clients.
· To perform the Account Receivables, Denial Management, Appeal Management.
· To maintain the protocols and documentation of each performed task.
Cyber System is a US based organisation, established in 2008, is a leader in customized outsource Software development, Medical Billing, Recruitment solutions, research and human resource services representing clients throughout the world. The core philosophy behind Cyber System is to tackle the bu ...Read More