Primary responsibility is customer service.
- Communicates with customers to determine their needs.
- Handling the floor, Preparing Schedules and notifies chauffeurs of work order assignments using GPS tracking and dispatching software.
- Receiving Inbound calls from chauffeurs/affiliate with some outbound as well.
- Supporting the team when necessary.
- Active in all facets of dispatch.
- Various reporting responsibilities as needed.
Requirements needed in order to be considered for this position:
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree...additional education a plus.
- Previous dispatching/customer service experience.
- Experience and utilizing judgment in order to plan and accomplish goals.
- Follow up and follow through with chauffeurs and customers to help maintain good customer relationships.
Ideal candidates will have the following customer service related skills:
- A professional and courteous telephone manner.
- Ability to handle a multiple-lined phone system...GPS system and dispatch to multiple field chauffeurs.
- Patience and endurance to sit/stand behind a desk all day.
- Able to identify and handle the urgency of each task, and work in a high-stress position.
- Is detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task.
Basic computer skills to include the following:
- Proficient w/Microsoft outlook, excel and word.
- Strong interpersonal skills such as, communication, problem solving, and organizational.
- Perform a variety of tasks; works under general supervision of the project manager.
Additional skills that will be considered:
- Previous Limousine Dispatch knowledge or experience.
- Familiar with standard concepts of WorkForce Management and Reporting.
- Medical Insurance
- We provide paid training and continuous education.
- Weekly training and coaching support.
- Winning team atmosphere
- Paid Holidays