We are a leading BPO provider in Lahore with our off-shore office based in New York, USA. Cyber System provides Customer Service & Operational Support to clients in the US working in various domains.
We are currently looking for a pro-active HR/Recruitment Manager to join our growing organisation. The ideal candidate will posse extraordinary Head Hunting/Recruitment skills
in order to bring the best talent on the table. Preferably someone from the Recruitment Industry or BPO industry background.Job Description:
To deliver a professional, Human Resource and Recruitment services to departments within Cyber System. To build and develop relationships with managers and staff at all levels to provide support and advice on a range of HR matters and share best practice throughout the Organization. Main duties and responsibilities:
- Provide an efficient, effective and customer focused HR service which supports all aspects of an employee’s relationship and engagement with the Organization including recruitment, terms and conditions of employment, training and development activities, ensuring compliance with employment legislation and Organization policies
- Take responsibility for the implementation and updating of all HR policy, ensuring that all HR issues are dealt with within the timescales set out in the procedures of the Organization and that HR policies conform with current legislation.
- Responsible for full life-cycle Recruitment.
- Communicate and promote vacancies through different portals and platforms
- Working in tight dead-lines to deliver quality candidates.
- Participate in job fairs to build a pool of potential candidates.
- Develop pipeline for future openings.
- Develop and implement procedure for pre-screening.
- Build relationships with managers at all levels and develop a good understanding of their work so as to be able to provide advice and guidance
- Attend the Senior Management Team Meetings (SMT) from time to time to update the SMT on HR related issues.
- Ensure effective monitoring of sickness trends and remedial action in accordance with the Organizations policy and to facilitate a proactive approach to absence management to ensure a smooth return to work
- Be the main point of contact for our external HR support.
- Ensure all data on manual and computerized records is accurate and up to date and provide accurate and timely reports as and when required.
- Ensure all employee files are up to date.
- Deliver internal training events on a range of employment related topics.
- Take responsibility to manage training and development opportunities for the Organization’s team.
- On Time Market Competitive Salary
- Friendly & Secure Work Environment
- Excellent Growth Opportunity
- Medical Insurance
- Annual/Medical/Casual Leaves
- Yearly Field Trips/ Cricket & Snooker Tournaments etc.