We’re looking for a crazy individual to work on the Internet Marketing strategy for our wide range of clients.
You must have a high degree of energy, commitment, initiative and enthusiasm along with a thirst for knowledge in the internet marketing industry.
The ability to organize, prioritize and meet deadlines are essentials, however, individuals having good grip on content writing and paid search marketing would have an advantage.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence across all platforms
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (mainly Google Analytics)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement