Graphic designers create visual concepts, by hand or using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers. They develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, presentations, magazines, and corporate reports. They have knowledge of Social media marketing. Graphic Designer's duties will include but are not limited to the following;
- Generating creative solutions; translating concepts and information into images; using feedback to modify designs; applying design principles; demonstrating attention to detail.
- Brand management through developing and managing the designs for company brands. Brand Visualizer and able to demonstrate the aesthetic sense in creativity.
- Producing promotional displays, packaging, and marketing brochures for products and services, designing distinctive logos for products and businesses, and developing signs and signage systems.
- Create Mock-ups and work on UI/UX Designs
- Determining size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, selecting style and size of type, and creating sample layouts.
- Selecting, supervising and obtaining cost estimates from outside vendors such as photographers, illustrators, paper suppliers, or printers.
- Reviewing final layout and suggesting improvements as needed, and presenting final layout to Managers as required.
- Reviewing the quality of the final product before release.
- Developing concepts for and design all company’s collateral materials including Internet Web pages, interactive media, multimedia projects, brand identity, etc.
- Conception and design of innovative, usable, technically feasible, user interfaces for the site and various interactive projects.
- Analyzing and evaluating current front-end design/usability challenges and implementing effective design solutions.
- Creating and maintaining the design style guide and user experience guidelines.
- Delivering for a range of design needs including icons