We are looking for a Senior Software Quality Assurance Engineer. Someone who is enthusiastic, motivated, and enjoys working on a collaborative, productive team. Proven experience in testing and quality assurance of large scale software with successful deliveries of product. Responsibilities:
- Work closely and effectively with other members of the development team to produce efficient, reliable and maintainable automated GUI regression tests using state of the art software, that satisfy the software test cases.
- Participate in planning of new features, propose effective test case designs and provide estimates for the test automation implementation.
- Refactor legacy tests in the automation codebase for improved reliability.
- Work with members of the QA team to ensure that the software has minimal defects and provides the desired functionality.
- Work with the development team to document and reproduce discovered defects.
- Isolate discovered defects to the minimum steps to reliably reproduce the defect outside the automation framework.
- Verify the correct resolution of defects.
- Consider tests performance implications with large data, maintainability and scalability.
- Help improve the code base and the team's agile processes to make the best products efficiently.
Collaborate to review each other's code for robustness and to both teach and learn