Cybexo, Inc. is Canada based software development firm having an office in Lahore.
The company was founded in 2017, to serve a myriad of it demands required to meet the extensive expansion and operations of our clients, whilst objectively pursuing the challenges of offering comprehensive information & communication technology internally within the company as well as to its clients and partners.
Cybexo Inc is now looking for an Office Coordinator
Candidates with relevant experience are encouraged to apply. Preference will be given to people who can demonstrate they have the ability to work flexible hours. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- providing ongoing administrative support to a company’s CEO within the organization, assists with daily duties and helps to reduce workload.
- take instructions provided by manager and complete required tasks.
- to assist and provide summarized feedback on national & international agreements, recruitment, project management and administration.
- to assist hr manager with employee engagement activities and policy matters.
- to manage and coordinate organizational calendar for CEO at development team and Canada office level.
- to compile and monitor organizational activities through management tool.
- to do web research and update CEO with new relevant innovations in field of technology and other relevant aspects.
- to ensure that all communications are recorded and kept in a systematic way.
- should have pleasant personality and be able to liaise with rest of the management within the company.
- screen and handle telephone calls and manage enquiries.
- manage post, emails and faxes, issuing responses where possible.
- act as a main point of contact.
- organize diaries and book appointments.
- assist ceo with meetings and arrange logistics, such as travel and accommodation.
- undertake research and produce documents for meetings and take minutes at meeting.
- produce letters and, if necessary, reports on behalf of your CEO.
- perform other administrative and ad hoc duties, such as filing and photocopying.
- oversee some aspects of finances, office procedures, manage an office team and supervise project work.
Sixteen years education (business administration, mass communication or English literature)IT proficient
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Good timekeeping skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure. Diplomatic.
- Confident. Strong communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Adaptability and flexibility.
- Certain jobs may require longer working hours during busy periods at short notice.
- Discretion.Ability to multi task.Determination
- You may need to get a job done with little time!
- Ability to use initiative.Ability to build good relationships
- You will be the main point of contact for many clients.
- Ability to delegate when necessary
- Ability to exercise good judgement