Cybexo, Inc. is a Canada based Software development firm having a liaison office in Pakistan.
The company was founded in 2017, to serve a myriad of IT demands required to meet the extensive expansion and operations of our clients, whilst objectively pursuing the challenges of offering comprehensive Information & Communication Technology internally within the company as well as to its clients and partners.
Cybexo Inc. is now looking for a Senior IOS Developer
We are looking for an IOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse devices. Your primary focus will be the development of IOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Design, build & translate wireframes into advanced applications for the IOS platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Code reviews & design documentation.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development.
- Comfortable working with several libraries and tools (e.g., UIKit, Core Data, Core Bluetooth, Core Location, AVFoundation, Core Animation, Core Graphics, and Networking).
- Helping to improve code quality through writing unit tests, automation, and conducting code reviews.
- Maintain and extend our app for different product types.
- Have published one or more IOS app(s) to the Apple Store.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Knowledge of the IOS performance tools, optimization techniques, memory management.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- A passion for mobile technology and curiosity to learn new things.
- Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines.
- Experience with Agile Methodologies and Pair Programming.
- Knowledge & experience of Git, Bitbucket, Sourcetree, Jira, Postman, etc.
Required Technical Skills
- IOS and X Code development experience (please include portfolio of your projects / GitHub link within resume).
- Proficiency in Objective-C, Swift, JAVA. Strong knowledge of latest IOS SDKs, X Code & Interface Builders.
- Experience with IOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation or similar.
- Experience with multithreading programming.
- Strong knowledge of OOP, Data Structures, Databases, etc.
- Solid control on integrating multiple hardware sensors like Bluetooth, GPS, Proximity Sensors, etc.
- Experience with Push Notifications & Web Sockets.
- Solid skills for writing Test Code for mobile apps.
- Experience with third-party libraries, APIs & Payment Gateways.
- Comfortable with Test-Driven Development, Continuous Build and Integration methodologies.
- Knowledge of modern architectural patterns (MVVM) & others.