Cybexo, Inc. is a Canada based Software development firm.
The company was founded in 2017, to serve a myriad of IT demands required to meet the extensive expansion and operations of our clients, whilst objectively pursuing the challenges of offering comprehensive Information & Communication Technology internally within the company as well as to its clients and partners.
Cybexo Inc. is now looking for a Senior Laravel/PHP Developer (Full Stack).
- We are looking for a Senior Laravel developer (Full Stack) responsible for the development and maintenance of Real Time Web Portals & APIs.
- Your primary focus will be the development of applications, integrate them with the front end web portal and provide API interface for mobile devices.
- You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Design, build & translate wireframes into advanced web applications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work to improve application performance.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Code reviews & design documentation.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development.
- Comfortable working with several libraries and tools (e.g., Event Listens, Broadcasters, Node Packages, vue.js, etc).
- Helping to improve code quality through writing unit tests, automation, and conducting code reviews.
- Maintain and extend our web applications for different product types.
- Have previously worked on a Real Time Web Application.
- Knowledge of the performance tools, optimization techniques, memory management.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- A passion for technology and curiosity to learn new things.
- Experience with Agile Methodologies and Pair Programming.
- Knowledge & experience of Git, Bit bucket, Source tree, Jira, Postman, etc.
Required Technical Skills
- Laravel - PHP Framework (Advanced Level)
- Code Igniter - PHP Framework (Moderate Level)
- Experience of Broadcasting, Event Listeners, Real Time Notifications, Queues, Cache Handling.
- Node JS integration with Laravel.
- MY SQL Database (Advanced Level)
- HTML, CSS, JS, JQuery.
- Strong knowledge of OOP, Data Structures, Databases, etc.
- Experience with Push Notifications & Web Sockets.
- Experience with Time Zone Handling & Multi Languages.
- Experience with third-party libraries, APIs & Payment Gateways.
- Comfortable with Test-Driven Development, Continuous Build and Integration methodologies.
- Have previously worked on Git, Bit bucket, Source tree, JIRA.