Cynosure Consultants (Pvt.) Ltd. (CCPL) is an international development consultancy firm that provides research and management services to clients such as the United Nations, World Bank, AusAID, JICA and other international donors in Pakistan.
We are currently seeking an individual for the post of Project Manager (PM). The PM will manage projects by undertaking proposal development and project delivery and overseeing the work of Research Associates in the areas of research, data analysis, and report development, etc. Our ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
· An individual with a Master degree in business, agriculture, environment, international relations, media studies, social sciences, or related field;
· Two to five year experience, preferably in an organization working in the international development sector, such as an NGO, consultancy firm, etc.;
· Excellent research and writing skills, with prior experience in proposal development and/or report writing;
· Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, and Power Point);
· Knowledge of Statistical Analysis softwares such as SPSS, STATA, etc. (preferred);
· Willingness to work in a dynamic environment requiring multi-tasking across several programme disciplines, e.g. agriculture, vocational training, and governance, etc.; and
· Disposition to work in small and dynamic teams.
Preference will be given to candidates who are multilingual and also those with interest and experience in computing and digital skills, such as social media handling, website development, and graphic design, etc.
Please note that the probation period will be for a duration of two months and will lead to a two year contract based on the satisfactory performance of the PM. The salary for this position is PKR 25,000 to PKR 35,000, commensurate with experience.
We offer a working environment where independence and initiative are rewarded. In this position, you may get the chance to visit different regions of Pakistan, work directly with some of the leading development sector professionals of the country, enjoy flexible working hours, and create boundless opportunities for personal and professional growth.