Cynosure Consultants (Pvt.) Ltd. (CCPL) is an international development consultancy firm that provides research and management services to clients such as the United Nations, World Bank, AusAID, JICA and other international donors in Pakistan.
We are currently seeking an individual for the post of Research Associate (RA). The RA will support the senior management team by providing research and management support, contribute to proposal development and project delivery by undertaking research, analyzing data, and designing and formatting reports and presentations. Our ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
· A fresh graduate with a Bachelor's or Master's degree in business, international relations, environment, agriculture, media studies, social sciences, or related field;
· Excellent research and writing skills, preferably with prior experience in content writing and creative writing;
· Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, and Power Point);
· Ability to analyze quantitative information;
· Willingness to work in a dynamic environment requiring multi-tasking across several programme disciplines, e.g. agriculture, vocational training, and environment, etc.;
Preference will be given to candidates who are multilingual and also those with interest and capacity in computing and digital skills, such as social media handling, website development, graphic design, etc.
Please note that the probation period will be for a duration of two months and will lead to a two year contract based on the satisfactory performance of the RA. The salary for this position is PKR 18,000 to PKR 25,000, commensurate with experience.
We offer a working environment where independence and initiative are rewarded. In this position, you may get the chance to visit different regions of Pakistan, work directly with some of the leading development sector professionals of the country, enjoy flexible working hours, and create boundless opportunities for personal and professional growth.