Role and Responsibilities
You will be primarily responsible for the followings
- Analysis, compile, design, coding, testing and deployment and modification of C/C++,QMake applications in a mobile arm/Linux environment
- Serve as a key technical resource for building Realtime native mobile applications and APIs.
- Support the testing and launching efforts of new Internet-based products.
- Work with agile development processes.
- Work closely with Server & Database Dev teams to Design, build & improve the Mobile Applications.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Technical (Computer Science / IT / Engineering / Telecom) or equivalent skills and/or equivalent Experience
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Must Have experience with C/C++, Linux OS, Java Native Interface (JNI), HTML5 and Android Native Development Kit (NDK)
- Experience with compiling, modification and dependency resolution of various opensource SDK in Linux Environment
- Familiar with any of the messaging queue protocols like AMQP, STOMP, MQTT or multicast-based pub/sub
- Experience with compiler/toolchain: gcc, clang, llvm, qMake
- Experience in building large multi-threaded applications that deal with mutexes, resource handling, race conditions, process spawning and lifecycle, signals, IPC, sockets
- Experience with Android & GNU Makefiles, ADB, shell scripts.
- Understanding of Android HAL
- Must be able to work independent.