He/She shall be a team member for sales in a well-established management consulting firm. The firm is engaged in rendering services in the areas of software deployments (self developed & international ERPs), software development, technology risk management, business consulting and other professional services.
As a team member he/she shall provide support for Pre-sales Activities and share the work load in order to deliver the shared goals and meet the time lines for Sales targets. He/She shall participate in sales cycles and support regional business development strategy along with the sales team for maximum results.
Major Tasks Involve:
- Drive the pre-sales phase by contacting and interacting with key decision-makers in a variety of small- to medium-sized businesses, introducing company product/services offering through Telemarketing/Cold Calling, mass mailing, relation building meetings and identifying new opportunities for the company’s solutions.
- Selling Software Products/Solutions in assigned vertical.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them to technical specifications.
- Assist and cooperate Senior Consultant with qualifying individual deals, develop and present high-impact demonstrations of the company’s solutions and with the production of comprehensive responses to detailed and complex RFP / RFT queries
- Stay current with market trends and observe functional and technical changes and advances.
- Other associated duties as required.