We are looking for an experienced digital/web/graphic designer with 5+ years' experience and a comprehensive demonstrable portfolio.
You will be required to work remotely (i.e. from home/ your own premises).
You will be assigned to work with a digital marketing agency to assist with designing websites, social media graphics, email newsletters, brochures, flyers and general artwork (mainly digital and occasionally print).
Primary Requirements (Mandatory)
You must have extensive experience (demonstrable through your portfolio) of working with the following software/languages/platforms:
· Adobe InDesign (must be an expert)
· Adobe Illustrator
· Adobe Photoshop
· Html and CSS (you must have enough knowledge to be able to edit existing designs)
· Understanding of, and ability to edit WordPress websites
· You must have excellent English written and verbal communication skills (mandatory)
· Knowledge and understanding of life and culture in the UK (not mandatory but will be an advantage).
· Experience of living and/or studying and/or working in the UK, USA, Canada, Europe or Australia (not mandatory but will be an advantage).
Applications will ONLY be considered if a portfolio is provided.
Suitable candidates will be invited for an initial interview over video call (20 minutes)
Should you be successful at the initial interview stage, you will be invited for a formal interview also over video call (30 minutes) followed by a test (up to 1 hour) where you will be required to design a Facebook/website banner.
This is a PART-TIME position and the initial contract is 10 hours per week (can be spread out as 2 hours per day Monday to Friday), which will be set sometime during UK working hours, i.e. anytime between 1PM to 10AM Pakistan.
For working 10 hours every week (2 hours a day, 5 days a week) you will get PKR 25,000 per month. This Salary is based on a full-time salary of PKR 107,500 per month (full time is 8 hours a day, 5 days a week). Your working hours may increase in due course but to begin with this will be a part time position of 10 hours per week.