- This is a part time position suitable for an SEO professional who may me looking for a second job for a side income.
- We are looking for an SEO expert with at least 5 years of experience and a demonstrable track record in the SEO sector.
- You will be assigned to work with a digital agency and required to work remotely (i.e. from home/ your own premises).
- This will be a PART TIME position, you will be required to work as follows:
- For the up to first 60 days (trial period): 5 hours per week
- After the first 60 days: 2 hours per day (10 hours per week).
- These hours may increase depending on your performance and requirements of the company.
The role will include:
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
- Filling websites and other content with effective keywords
- Reviewing and analyzing client sites for areas that can be improved and optimized
- Writing powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors
- Writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts
- Developing link building strategies
- Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Keeping updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to stay within search engine guidelines
- Preparing detailed strategy reports
To be considered for this role
- Target-driven, success-oriented SEO expert with a minimum of five years’ experience in an SEO-focussed role
- Ability to create, justify, communicate and implement organic search strategies to the SEO team and senior stakeholders
- Excellent analytical and technical skills
- Experience of competitor analysis
- Knowledge of on- and off page ranking factors and optimisation techniques
- Confidence working within cross-functional, international teams
- Digital content management (CMS) experience and a working knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience using third party tools such as Google Search Console, Brightedge, Moz, MajesticSEO, Screaming Frog/DeepCrawl etc.
- Passion for Digital Marketing and Search
- You must have excellent English written and verbal communication skills (mandatory)
- Knowledge and understanding of life and culture in the UK (not mandatory but will be an advantage).
- Experience of living and/or studying and/or working in the UK, USA, Canada, Europe or Australia (not mandatory but will be an advantage).
- Suitable candidates will be invited for an initial interview over video call (20 minutes)
- Should you be successful at the initial interview stage, you will be invited for a formal interview also over video call (30 minutes)
- This may in some cases be followed by a practical activity (around 1 to 2 hours).
For the first 60 days (trial) 5 hours per week: PKR 11,000 to 17,000 PER MONTH (based on experience)
After the first 60 days 10 hours per week: PKR 21,500 to 35,000 PER MONTH (Based on experience)