We are a fintech startup and are looking for adventurous people who are willing to challenge the status-quo. Our business makes it easier for SMEs to get access to finance through invoice discounting. It’s great if you have some experience in the SME Banking Business or in Financial Services, but we value drive and enthusiasm over experience. This job will be a great learning opportunity for the right candidate.
As the Operations Associate, your job responsibilities will include,
- Managing relationships with clients (SMEs). Candidate must be assertive, with excellent communication skills on the phone and in-person. You must also be able to negotiate effectively with a diverse clientele.
- Maintaining extensive documentation and paperwork. Candidate must have exceptional organizational skills
- Handling general administrative duties – including, scanning and emailing documents. Candidate must have command of Microsoft Office – with some skill in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Maintaining calendars for a growing team of business, including scheduling internal and external meetings with multiple parties
- Attending various meetings related to the team, making notes, and taking ownership for the improvement of the business
As we are a startup, we will expect the ideal employee to be flexible and grow with the role. The required qualifications for the job are:
- MOST IMPORTANT: Being willing and able to learn and grow as a professional
- University degree, preferably with a good GPA
- Excellent skills at teamwork and managing conflict
- Understanding of how to prioritize and manage tasks independently