We are Looking for Mobile Architects that are ready to work closely with other developers, software engineers and production groups to design, develop, test, implement and maintain our evolving front-end applications, systems and tools. They participate in development and preparation of, but not limited to, procedural, program and user documentation. This position also includes supporting live products during games and events, planning innovation implementation, development while designing/developing software applications that provide best-in-class user experience and providing support for all front-end, online mobile product initiatives.
Finally, as the Mobile Applications Architect, you will set the example and serve as a technical reference to evaluate others technical level and work quality while understanding and explaining the latest technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Provide technical architecture and vision for customers' mobile application platforms
- Elaborate customers' requirements accordingly to determine the appropriate solution based on these requirements
- Produce appropriate project artifacts that may include high level architecture designs, detail level design, work estimates, and quality software
- Mentor other members of the team on mobile application best practices
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge by researching new technologies and software products, participating in educational opportunities, and reading professional publications
- Conduct internal learning sessions to help team members develop the necessary skills around mobile application development
- Working with user experience designers to finalize the application requirements.
- Working closely with back end services /mobile server developer to implement server APIs.
- Designing client application architecture for better optimization and performance.
- Developing mobile applications for both iOS and Android platform.
- Maintaining source code using a version controlling system and strictly following company’s standards for applications development.
- Performing quality tests before releasing builds to QA team for quality assessment.
- Constantly updating technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and/or external courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications.
- Essentials Skills:
- 5+ years of relevant architecture and design experience, with demonstrated achievements and progressive responsibilities
- Experience architecting and designing multiple mobile applications that take performance, ability to work across multiple mobile software platforms (iOS, Android, etc), usability and user experience, and security into consideration
- Experience building mobile back-end platforms that can be used by multiple mobile applications
- Experience building mobile applications in one or more of the following platforms: native iOS, native Android, Windows, hybrid, HTML5
- Experience using RESTful APIs to integrate mobile applications
- Ability to write well-abstracted reusable code for UI components and back-end integrations
- Excellent customer-facing skills for technical requirements gathering and presentations
- Good problem solving skills and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Self-motivated and flexible, with a demonstrated ability to work both independently as well as part of a team
- Experience with reference apps available in public app stores or GitHub
- Experience with automated testing and continuous integration tools is a plus
- Familiarity with version control systems, preferably Git, is a plus
- Knowledge of back-end integration services and experience with enterprise software development is a plus
- Desirable Skills:
- Excellent knowledge and working experience with both iOS and Android platforms.
- Strong Object-Oriented programming skills.
- Good understanding of client-server architecture.
- Experience architecting multi layered client application consisting of presentation, business and data layers.
- Experience with managing local cache and SQLite database.
- Good command over consuming server APIsin mobile client applications.
- Working experience with both native and hybrid mobile apps.
- Experience with development frameworks such as Phone Gap, Titanium.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Academic Qualification(s):
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science