Duties & Responsibilities:
• Full supervision on the printing presses commercial, administrative and technical activities
• Develop plans and policies for the advancement of modern printing.• Supervise all printing stages and all shifts.
• Develop marketing plans and list of targeted customers.
• Work to reduce and rationalize the amount of consumed paper and operating materials, in addition to any other costs.
• Develop specifications and determine standards for various publications.
• Putting plans to determine the needs of required materials including specifications, quantities, dates of requirement and verification of receipt in accordance with plans.
• Make sure to secure all the requirements of inks, paper and printing materials
.• Putting plans of manpower requirements, office services and administrative.
• Overseeing the production costs and follow-up their accounts in order to adjust and follow the consumption of raw materials and operating printing presses.
• Develop programs and periodic preventive maintenance of installations and appliances and machinery, in coordination with other specialists and ensure the implementation of this program.
• Coordination with financial management to prepare an annual discretionary budget includes financial resources and all the estimated expenditure required to perform the operation and maintenance.
• Ensure the implementation of a quality control program to ensure the quality of production in accordance with the standards and specifications.
• Follow-up specialized and technical divisions, which conducts regular maintenance and emergency, and action programs in this area and supervising the implementation of programs of regular maintenance and emergency.
• Prepare training and capacity development of modern printing workers in coordination with the relevant departments in the organization.
• Ensure constant validity of insurance policies on equipment and machinery.
• Supervise the receipt of orders, implementation and operational delivery of publications in a timely manner. Skills Qualifications:
• Bachelor Degree
• Previous printing press experience with sales, marketing and admin background in printing house and reputable printing companies is a must
• 3-4 years of experience in similar position in big companies
• Excellent Communications Skills• Excellent command of English