Call for Resumes
Domestic Revenue Mobilization Activity, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
Background: DAI seeks qualified candidates for the Domestic Revenue Mobilization Activity, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, an anticipated USAID-funded revenue generation, tax, and fiscal policy activity, concentrated on supporting the Government of KP by building the capacity of provincial-level government revenue authorities to improve domestic resource mobilization through improved implementation of the general sales tax on services, among other means such as non-tax revenues and fees. The activity will review and develop frameworks, strategies, policies, and procedures; conduct trainings and assessments; strengthen organizational and human resource capacity; and develop and implement strategic communications strategies or approaches. The main areas of work are anticipated to include tax administration, tax policy, transparency, and public-private dialogue.
Possible areas of technical and advisory assistance under Domestic Revenue Mobilization Activity, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa may include:
· Public financial management
· Tax policy and administration
· General sales tax on services
· Domestic revenue mobilization
· Revenue generation
· Fiscal policy
· Capacity building
· Public private dialogue
· Tax and budgeting transparency
· Gender-responsive budgeting
· Strategic communications
DAI seeks qualified technical specialists skilled in the areas above.
In addition, DAI seeks program management and operations specialists who are skilled in:
· Finance and operations
· Contracts and subcontracts management
· Human resources
· Monitoring and Evaluation
· Communications and Reporting
· Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical discipline or field, advanced degree preferred
· 5 or more years of work experience in program design, project development, advisory services, and activity implementation relevant to the technical areas identified above
· Fluency in English, Urdu, and Pashto
· Prior experience managing teams in activity planning and implementation or working productively on a team
· Knowledge of US Government and USAID regulations and policies for contractors preferred
Qualified candidates should send their CV and cover letter via the Rozee website. Only short-listed candidates will receive a notice requesting additional information.
DAI is an employee-owned global development company. For more than 45 years, we have worked on the frontlines of international development, tackling fundamental social and economic development problems caused by inefficient markets, ineffective governments, and instability. Currently, DAI is delivering results that matter in some 80 countries. Our integrated development solutions turn ideas into impact by bringing together fresh combinations of expertise and innovation across multiple disciplines. Our clients include international development agencies, international lending institutions, private corporations and philanthropies, and national governments.