Scope of Work
· Oversee programmatic and operational procurement in Punjab (Lahore & Multan) and provide quality control for regional procurement.
· Procure goods and services as outlined in grant agreements, including identification of most appropriate procurement mechanism.
· In regional offices, provide support for day-to-day program office operations and logistical needs.
· Maintain local procurement lists and schedules.
· verify cost under grant budgets in comparison to prevailing market rates
· Train and supervise all team members on standards for competitive procurement processes, including documentation and file records.
· Solicit bids and quotes from vendors for items in adherence with program policies.
· Manage regional subcontracts specially related to infrastructure
· Inspect goods or verify services, confirm delivery and receipt of goods, and monitor the use and disposition of goods.
· Negotiate terms and conditions for subcontracts as necessary.
· Confirm that all invoices have been received and submitted for payment.
· Other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
· University degree in relevant field. Master’s degree preferred.
· Minimum of 5 years of experience in a related role required.
· Relevant experience working on USAID contract in a related role highly preferred.
· Experience with grants or small grants under contract programs required.
· Strong computer skills (MS Office suite) required.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
· English language fluency required. Punjabi speaking and understanding is highly preferred.