Scope of Work
· Supervise the sub-contractor for the construction of the assigned student centre.
· Review and comment on all sub-contractor’s materials submissions, shop drawings and method statements;
· Ensure that the civil, electrical and mechanical work is carried out as per the approved technical specifications, drawings, BOQ and conditions of contract.
· Ensure that all the work is executed within the specified time frame.
· Review sub-contractors progress payment invoices.
· Monitor and report on the sub-contractor’s compliance with the environmental management plan, health and safety plans and quality assurance plan.
· Assist with administration of the sub-contract.
· Liaise with the program and operations staff and with the owner of the student centre, as required.
· Prepare weekly, monthly and final progress reports and share with relevant departments.
· Manage and oversee the construction closeout phase.
· Any other tasks assigned by the supervisor or his/her designee.
· B.E (Civil Engineering) or a related field;
· Minimum of 5 years of experience supervising the construction of similar types and size of infrastructure;
· Experience of working in urban neighborhoods;
· Experience of working on donor-funded projects;
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, WORD and Project;
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Urdu and in English.