Activity: Football Ground Rehabilitation
Position: Site Supervisor
Base of Operations: Karachi, Pakistan
Period of Performance: STTA (6 months)
The Pakistan CRA Site Supervisor/Engineer will provide technical support and guide CRA through the engineering design and construction process, including: support during the site construction and rehabilitation phase; Monitoring on site activities of the sub-contractor; conduction environmental reviews of planned construction/rehabilitation; managing the construction phase; and overseeing closeout, handover and the defects-liability period. The CRA Site supervisor/Engineer will be responsible for quality control/ quality assurance of CRA construction and rehabilitation activities. This position will report to the program team, while having close coordination and communication with DAI/CRA Engineer.
Scope of Work
- Assist in the rehabilitation of Foot Ball Ground.
- Ensuring the work to be carried out as per the approved design and BoQ.
- Work closely with subcontractor for ensuring quality work to be carried out through out the project.
- Ensure that all the work is executed within the specified time frame.
- Manage and oversee the execution of project activities and ensure on site presence during the rehabilitation phase and provide regular updates to the program team.
- Assist with Tendering for construction and rehabilitation.
- Manage and oversee the construction phase along with all its pre-requisite.
- Compile weekly, Monthly and Final progress reports and share with relevant department.
- Manage and oversee the closeout phase.
- Any other task assigned by the supervisor or his/her designee.
- B.E (Civil Engineering) or a related field
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience managing design and construction of infrastructure
- Extensive understanding of procurement procedures
- At least three years of experience in designing community physical infrastructure construction and rehabilitation and/or similar civil work.
- Experience of working in urban neighborhoods
- Experience of working in donor-funded projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication