The Admin & Accounts Executive will be expected to perform the following duties, tasks, and responsibilities:
• Providing assistance to the accounting department by performing basic accounting duties
• Performing general office duties i.e answering the phone, Greeting visitors & Reception.
• Preparing quotations, processing invoices, and preparing deposits.
• Safeguarding the bank deposits and preparing the monthly payroll sheets, collecting bank statements from the relevant bank branches.
• Preparing, maintaining and reconciliation the ledger on a regular basis
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Maintains financial security by following internal controls
• Assist management in day-to-day operations.
• Supervising Office Support staff.
• Manage office supplies stock as per need.
• Facilitating communication throughout the organization and developing procedures to make a workplace more efficient.
• Receiving and Dispatching Official Letters
• Any other task given by Executive Director or by anyone nominated by him.
Qualification and Skills:
• BBA or Master’s degree from any credible institute
• Proficient in computer software programs, such as Microsoft Office applications
• Basic mathematical skills, Confidentiality, Basic knowledge of accounting and financial principles
• Energetic and self-motivated with excellent communication skills
• Should display proficiency in finding resolutions to problems
• Must be familiar with the basics of tax, accounting, or finance principles. i.e., QuickBooks
• Should have two to three years of relevant experience
pDalien International Pak Ltd/p