1. Manage HR function.
2. Ensure policies and procedures are up to date and in line with current legislation and best practices.
3. Review staff handbooks and keep them updated.
4. Support annual appraisal process, staff training and personal development plans.
5. Map skills.
6. Lead an Employee satisfaction survey annually.
7. Support recruitment process for new staff and associates/consultants.
8. Provide HR support for employees.
9. Work with office administrators to ensure HR records are organized and filed.
10. Supply high quality HR management information (for Senior Management Team) with a view to driving change.
11. Promote employee wellbeing, provide support to staff on health matters and long-term sickness absence, making referrals as necessary.
12. Develop Training programme for the DSP Team.
13. Advice and input to the remuneration committee.