The Role of Assistant Manager Finance:
The role of our Assistant Manager Finance will work closely with Manager Finance in establishing financial systems and controls. Adhere to existing working practices, methods and procedures. It will be necessary to work with information technology and associated systems in accordance with company policy.
- Support the Finance Manager in duties with administrative and operation.
- Work with the Finance Manager to guarantee accounting reliability and monitor budgets.
- Maintain good standing relationships with local authorities.
- Monitor delegated budgets and provide detailed budget vs actual variance analysis.
- Represent the office, attend meetings, provide support to all financial.
- Orient and ensure compliances with respect to financial reporting.
- Provide induction on financial matters in accordance with financial management manual to new recruits in the office.
- Contribute to the analysis of financial information, preparing reports and making recommendations for corrective course of action, in liaison with managers.
- Monitor procedures in respect of checking and authorizing accounts for payment, as part of the finance team.
- Ensure the books of accounts are maintained as per the standards and timely manner.