The Role of Customer Support Executive:
The primary role of our Customer Support Executive is to escalate unresolved queries to respective departments for accurate redressal. Handling phone calls, ticket management and face to face interactions with customers.
· Professional approach in answering calls and provide information about services, taking input of issues and redressal them off.
· To ensure customers receive excellent and consistent service.
· Must make sure that the staff knows the policies and adheres to them at all times.
· Maintaining records of transactions and interactions.
· Appropriate and timely follow-ups wherever required.
· Prepare correspondences and fulfill client’s needs to ensure client’s satisfaction.
· Liaising with customers, Escalating complaints & Updating database.
· Training the staff including conducting interviews, and providing on the job training or mentoring to new employees.
· Customer Support Executives will supervise their staff’s daily performance, provide employee performance reviews and handle any disciplinary actions necessary.
· Ensure customer satisfaction which is an important part of the Customer Support.