The Role of Graphic Designer:
This role is to create visual concepts, by using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers. Development of overall layout and production design for the websites and portals. The job is to combine art and technology to communicate ideas through images and the layout of website and printed pages. May use a variety of design elements to achieve artistic or decorative effects.
- Determine client’s requirements. Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites.
- Plan, develop and produce material in electronic format for clients. Use a range of communication, creative and teamworking.
- Establish the client’s communication needs, the budget and time frame for the project and make recommendations on the scope of the project.
- Produce the design and production for websites, product graphics, web logos, social media graphics and banners, static and rich banner ads, email campaigns, and email templates. While some projects may require directing external resources, the role is expected to be hands-on.
- Translate product positioning, existing research, and offline/online Marketing strategies into effective designs.
- Manage and produce digital design work, including banner sizing and versioning.