The Role of Software Engineer Network & Backend:
The role of Software Engineer Network & Backend is to work closely with Development Team, Team Leaders and Head of Web Strategy & Software Development. Also, responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Primarily focus on development of server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring performance and responsiveness to requests from the frontend.
· Responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by coworkers into the application.
· Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
· Implement of security and data protection. Design and implement data storage solutions.
· Integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system.
· Manage hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes.
· Setup and administration of backups. Outputting data in different formats.
· Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.