The role of Software Quality Assurance Executive is responsible for the efficient, effective operation of the software quality assurance team in accordance with established policies and procedures and strategic goals and mission. Supervision of the SQA including selection, training, coaching, mentoring, evaluation and compensation.
· Responsible for administration and supervision of all digital and core system testing & development
· Manage day-to-day operations of the quality assurance team including: scheduling, support, problem resolution, and enhancement requests for core systems, and ensure team meets all the requirements and goals.
· Responsible for mentoring and fostering the overall development of the Software Quality Assurance team, including ongoing development and hiring process, the promotion and performance evaluation of the Software Quality Assurance team.
· Supervise ongoing quality assurance and code deployment for internal and external websites and applications, core system applications and mobile applications.
· Ensure code is tested and all changes meet quality standards prior to implementation.
· Orchestrate deployments of development including validation of testing, integration testing, validate software documentation, and support.