This role bridges the creative and technical aspects of project delivery, supervising a team of Front-end Developers, a Front-end Architect designs and implements the Front-end technical architecture. They integrate front-end and server-side technologies to merge the technical architecture with creative designs and art direction.
· Responsible for creation of all coded Front-end deliverables
· Responsible for mentorship and guidance to technical team members in all project activities on multiple small to medium sized projects or one large project
· Able to shift between a creative and a technical focus depending on the project need and/or the type of project
· Identifies new opportunities for their client. Develops innovative ideas for account
· Participates in developing supporting proposal materials for projects. Participates in scoping and planning work
· Write technical documentation (admin guides), white papers, presentations, contributes to determining internal processes
· Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability, assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.