The role of our Lead Software Engineer Network & Back-End is to provide technical leadership, working closely with developers and the wider team, to ensure high quality software is delivered in line with the product goals and delivery cycles.
· Responsible for the operations of secure and highly available computing platforms, servers, and networks.
- Technical expertise in Cloud computing and hosting concepts to advise and educate both technical and non-technical members of the team.
- Provide direct technical support for the development of project technical deliverables.
- Develop, maintain, monitor, and support the infrastructure environment and the resolution of systemic issues
- Implement disaster recovery plans and take the lead on cloud recommendations and security readiness.
- Increase system security/integrity, reliability and performance.
- Communicate events to stakeholders, IT teams, and leadership.
- Integrate solutions with other applications and platforms based on engineering requirements
- Develop plans and perform routine maintenance tasks for infrastructure systems.