Location: Gulshan-E-Iqbal, Karachi, Pakistan
This Vacancy will be station in our Pakistan branch, our HQ is in London, you will be required to 11:30am to 8:30pm Pakistan time, depending on BST the timing may change.
The shift is as follows:
Monday-Friday - (11:30 AM - 08:30 PM) Includes 1 hour break
Saturday - (11:30 AM - 04:00 PM) No breaks
Sunday - OFF
The Applicant should be able to work in the team and come up with better ideas to take the company’s products to next level.
Candidates for this position must have the ability to attend training for 10-15 days, Monday-Saturday. Training will be paid for at 50% Rate of the agreed salary regardless if you get the job or not.
Knowledge and minimum requirements:
• Must be able to comprehend and retain instructions.
• Excellent communication skill, English is must.
• Basic excel sheet knowledge is must.
• Ability to maintain a high level of concentration.
• Must be self-motivated with the ability to work independently and with a high level of accuracy.
• Good analytical, organizational, and time management skills.
• Ability to consistently work scheduled hours.
• Flexibility in adjusting schedules and/or assignments as necessary.
• Good with Excel
• Diploma, Graduates, BE or equivalent.
Job duties and responsibilities may include the following: