Dapper Apps is an award-winning, young, vibrant app development agency based in Lahore, with headquarters in Perth, Western Australia. Our team creates designs and creates award winning mobile apps and websites for a variety of clients from start-ups to listed multi-nationals.
At Dapper, we hire people with the right skills, but more importantly with the right attitude. It is very important that our team maintains a positive, supportive culture that makes it such an enjoyable place to work.
We are looking for a talented, dedicated and detail-oriented person to work with us as a Business Analyst / Project Support officer. Reporting directly to our CTO, you will be involved in the day to day work of managing projects and helping us deliver great apps to passionate clients.
The responsibilities of this role include:
- Working with Perth Office to define and document project requirements
- Undertake business analysis activities in line with the initial requirements provided.
- Ability to translate high level business information into technical system analysis and design document.
- Collaborate effectively to ensure team goals are achieved by providing input into decision making and problem solving.
- Prioritize requirements, engage in business analysis activities and create specifications to be used by development teams.
- Maintains effective working relationships with others in the team and across the business.
- Looks for ways to continually improve our processes and projects
- Experience creating functional requirement documents through translation of business requirements.
- Comfortable using the Atlassian suite (JIRA, Confluence and BaseCamp, create user stories, manage sprint boards, assist in coordinating daily activities with developers.
- Work alongside product management to translate their vision into documents and wireframes.
- Recommend improvements and new features for desktop and mobile applications.
- Prepare training guides, release notes, and perform training for users.
- Liaise with development, Sales, End users and QA teams to deliver new features and resolve issues.
- Perform QA testing on new functionality or datasets.
- Identify and communicate project risks and issues.
- Attention to detail, critical thinking, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Create Business Process Maps and data flows using software tools (e.g. Visio, Smart Draw) for developers to visualize the system architecture and flow of information:
- Comfortable working with a geographically distributed team.
- Familiarity with Agile, Lean, Kanban, DSDM or Scrum methodology is an added advantage.
- Provide client support and liaise with clients for support requests outside of Perth operating hours
- Provide support updates to Account Managers as required for companies on Support Plans
· Project support activities including:
- Adding tickets to JIRA for new projects & ongoing projects
- Reproducing bugs & minor QA reported by clients or Account Managers
- Manage Jira boards
· Other duties as required
· Familiarity with:
- JIRA / Confluence / BitBucket
- Microsoft Office
- Basecamp 2
- Process / architecture mapping tools
- Good written and spoken English
- Highly organised
- Drive to succeed
- Technical understanding of software development in both backend and mobile
- Excellent customer service