Would you like to join one of the fastest growing Start-ups in Pakistan and work with the multiple, dynamic teams of our company – Dari Mooch. You will have the exciting opportunity to work closely with stellar technical, sales and marketing teams. Dari Mooch is focused on becoming the top men’s grooming company in Pakistan as well as worldwide.
• Help expand the company – both online retail and brick and mortar channels
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize speed and performance based on these insights
• Instrument conversion points and optimizes user funnels.
• Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
• Plan and execute marketing campaigns that build brand awareness and generate leads, with a close eye on ROI.
• Manage the right mix of content to support integrated campaigns, including outbound emails, campaign landing pages, webinars, infographics, and social media.
• Use analytic skills to identify and test emerging opportunities for business market growth and improvement.
• Develop effective display campaigns, including banner ads, social media, and retargeting.
• Develop and manage forecasts; implement strategies to achieve/exceed targets
• Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe, secure, and legal work environment; developing personal growth opportunities
• Accomplishe financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Establishes strategic goals by gathering pertinent business, financial, service, and operations information; identifying and evaluating trends and options; choosing a course of action; defining objectives; evaluating outcomes.
• Maintains quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards; analyzing and resolving quality and customer service problems; identifying trends; recommending system improvements.
• Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; developing, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
• Candidate must be up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
• Must possess a go-getter approach and strong leadership skills.
• Performance Management
• Project Management• Coaching
• Quality Management• Results Driven• Foster TeamworkIndividuals with 2-3 years of relevant experience and degrees in Management Sciences, Business Analytics, and Digital Marketing are encouraged to apply.