· Consistently recruiting an excellent staff.
· Create a culture that promotes growth and collaboration
· Develop clear policies and ensuring policy awareness
· Collaborate with senior leadership to understand the organization's goals and strategy related to staffing, recruiting, and retention.
· Facilitate professional development, training, and certification activities for HR staff.
· Manage internal communication projects (like job satisfaction surveys)
· Review and update our employment contracts and agreements
· Handle discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
· Oversee our payroll and performance evaluation systems
· Resolve conflicts through positive and professional mediation
· Identify staffing and recruiting needs; develops and executes best practices for hiring and talent management.
· Knowledge of Industry-leading technologies and solutions