E-Commerce Website Manager will serve as Internal Manager for online portal. The role will focus on driving online sales and improving the customer experience. The position creates and launches SEO/SM Campaigns, identify areas of improvement and work to improve site rankings and ultimately concurrent site traffic through organic and paid channels.
- Grow and manage the online ordering business on website. Identify optimizations of website to increase sales.
- Develop and implement digital marketing strategies to boost website sales and enhance brand recognition.
- Implement Social Media Strategy including posting and optimizing content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Conduct design testing and track effectiveness at driving results. Continuously work to optimize online customer experience.
- Drive paid search programs, display advertising campaigns and SEO strategy to generate online ordering sales. Manage asset products of SEO / SEM, retargeting and display ads.
- Track and Analyze website traffic flow and provide regular reporting
- Manage content and promotional calendars for the website
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate and landing page load time, increasing dwell time or improving conversion. Work out the ROI of the website sales and revenue.
- Implement Digital and Social Media campaigns that increase ROI, grow sales and increase brand awareness.
- Conduct daily, weekly and monthly reporting, analyze and provide reporting on Sales by category, market, site usage and marketing campaign performance.
- Drive ROI measurement across website; establish baseline metrics and work towards quarterly goals to achieve incremental performance and results. Manage analytics solutions including Google Analytics and other tools.
- Serves and first and primary contact with IT team to ensure that all system integrations remain up and running and are accurate.