Darul Medina International Islamic School System one of Pakistan's fastest Islamic schooling systems having its branches in the UK, South Africa, India, and even now elongated to the USA.
Now it is seeking applications from highly skilled and experienced candidates for the following position.
- Select Staff and Teachers for the main school
- Prime Interviewer interviews and registrations of enrollments of new children, and liaison with their parents
- Provided total input in the setting up of the complete school environment
- Selected and ordered resource material for the school
- Designed and compiled the curriculum for the complete system
- Checked and audited all the monthly, quarterly, and annual teacher plans
- Chaired staff meetings on a weekly and monthly base
- Conducted workshops [educational] for parents and the community.
- Determining standards and took appropriate steps to measure and maintain reasonable performance and professional growth among immediate subordinates and, through them, all professional employees
- Established practices and procedures to promote harmonious and constructive relationships among all of the School’s professional staff.
- Consciously worked to establish an atmosphere of team building and planning Followed a collegian.