We are an upcoming social enterprise e-commerce startup with a sustainable vision. We need a detail-oriented, passionate Wordpress developer, with an eye for perfection. We value skill over experience. Hence, if you are a visionary, and would like to be part something meaningful, send us your CV.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Deep working knowledge of WordPress
- Woocommerce integration
- Consistently produce well-documented code
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages/WordPress themes
- Experience with Bootstrap 3/4 is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Must be a proactive problem solver
- Must be able to integrate API's and third party plugins needed for e-commerce
- Idea of UI/UX design concept
- SEO knowledge
- Work on a pre-acquired wordpress theme for e-commerce multi-vendor website
- Developing the website, with frontend and backend operation.
- Refining and cleaning code
- A variety of other tasks involved in the development life cycle.
- Attention to detail
- Collaboration with team members to meet deadline