Please only apply if you meet the requirements below.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role
- Experience in PHP Development using OOP and design principles using PHP Frameworks
- Experience in Symfony or Laravel (preferred)
- Knowledge of relational databases. MySQL preferred.
- Experience in PHP testing frameworks & tools eg. PHPUnit, Mockery, Codeception, Infection, Dusk etc.
- Experience with version control systems (preferably GIT)
- Experience in working in a Linux or Unix environment
- Excellent written and spoken English
- A high level of curiosity and analytical approaches to problem evaluation and solving
- A creative spark that originates new product ideas based on input from various stakeholders
- Ability to work with high-caliber engineers and meaningfully discuss the development costs and trade-offs of features
- Proven ability to pivot and be agile in the face of new challenges
- Extremely strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to describe complex, domain-specific, features in an easily understood fashion