This is fantastic opportunity to work for a UK partner company with an office in Pakistan. Data Monster provides cloud-based eCommerce solutions to empower sellers with data, insights and tools to build successful online brands. We are helping sellers become more profitable using our Machine Learning platform to optimise their inventory, ads and pricing on the Amazon marketplace.
Please only apply if you meet the requirements below.
- Minimum 2 years front-end and back-end experience
- Excellent PHP skills with Symfony or Laravel frameworks (ideally Laravel)
- Knowledge of relational databases (MySQL preferred)
- Experience in PHP testing frameworks & tools eg. PHPUnit, Mockery, Codeception, Infection, Dusk etc.
- Experience with version control systems (preferably GIT)
- Experience in working in a Linux or Unix environment
- Excellent English communication skills
- You have a high level of curiosity and an analytical approach to problem solving
- You are a creative spark that originates new product ideas based on input from various stakeholders
- You have the a ability to work with high-caliber engineers and meaningfully discuss the development costs and trade-offs of features
- Proven ability to pivot and be agile in the face of new challenges
- Extremely strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to describe complex, domain-specific features in an easily understood fashion