DUTIES AND TASKS
Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve internal and external customers web issues on a timely basis.
· Provides technical support and instruction to staff and client; respond to client/staff and participant user questions and problems as necessary.
· Monitor and review tickets, provide coordination and documentation of issues
· Document business needs and identify gaps between those needs and standard web functionality; design and document solutions to fill the gaps and provide detailed business requirements specifications for web developers
· Ensure consistency of web application processes, conventions, compliance with best practices
· Monitor and audit UI and UX on web to assure consistency and world class experience.
· Oversees client side (business) of testing (and new features or defect fixes) including review and approval of testing scenarios, review and approval/documentation of updates in all environments
· Consult with product manager and development team to determine project web page needs and goals.
· Keep project stake holders up-to-date on the progress of different deliverables.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
The incumbent should possess knowledge of:
· Programming languages such as ASP.Net, VB.Net, C# and other emerging Web technologies.
· Hands on experience on Sql Server 2008, 2012 and 2014.
· Database administration and design using SQL.
Datasoft is an international software engineering firm delivering next generation enterprise software solutions to the financial services and banking sector. After applying over 10 years of ERP systems knowledge, we have now released our ERP to several other sectors such as the trade and import/expo ...Read More