The Business Analyst will report to the product manager and will provide support, maintenance, development and oversight for the projects.
DUTIES AND TASKS
· Able to collect requirement from different source, analyze it and simplify (document) it for developmentsupport team.
· Review test cases to improve performance.
· Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve internal and external customer’s issues on a timely basis.
· Provides support and instruction to staff and client; respond to client/staff and participant user questions and problems as necessary.
· Monitor and review tickets, provide coordination and documentation of issues.
· Document business needs and identify gaps between those needs and standard functionality; design and document solutions to fill the gaps and provide detailed business requirements specifications for developers.
· Ensure consistency of application processes, conventions, compliance with best practices
· Oversees client side (business) of testing (and new features or defect fixes) including review and approval of testing scenarios, review and approval/documentation of updates in all environments
· Consult with product manager and development team to determine project needs and goals.
· Perform UAT after deployment.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
The incumbent should possess knowledge of:
· Good Accounting Concept.
· Hands on experience on Sql Server 2008, 2012 and 2014.
· Database administration and design using SQL.
· Development background with hands on experience on VB.Net, C#, ASP.NET will be a plus.
The incumbent should possess skills in:
· Work effectively as a team member.
· Meet schedules and timelines.
· Communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
· Maintain documentation and records.
· Handle multiple assignments simultaneously and set priorities based on internal needs.
QUALIFICATIONS & Experience
· A Bachelor's degree in MIS, CIS, or Computer Science. (MBA preferred)
· One to Two years of professional experience as Business Analyst.
· KnowledgeExperience in Financial sector will be a plus.s
Datasoft is an international software engineering firm delivering next generation enterprise software solutions to the financial services and banking sector. After applying over 10 years of ERP systems knowledge, we have now released our ERP to several other sectors such as the trade and import/expo ...Read More