This position is responsible for performing functional, integration, system, browserm mobile and load/performance testing of web based software products by working with a dedicated Development and QA team as part of the software development life cycle.
Product includes Angular based websites, mobile interfaces etc.
- Must be able to write and read SQL queries.
- Knowledge of ERP, Finance, and FOREIGN EXCHANGE TRADING Applications will be a plus point.
- Must have used some bug tracking tool such as TFS
- Must be able to write test cases and document user stories and scenarios.
- Develop end-end scenario test cases to validate business, system and operational requirements and work on its technical implementation with the product management, development and test teams.
- Collaborate closely with the development, support, and implementation engineering groups to resolve post-production issues.
- Communicating with Team members to streamline the execution of test plans and processes with them.
- Competitive Salary
- 4 Quarterly performance bonuses
- Medical insurance (family included)
- Zero markup Loan facility
- Chilled and professional environment
- Friendly and cooperative team